The Mid-Atlantic Researchers Conference (MARC) was founded in 1998 for professionals involved in data analytics, prospect research and relationship management who are based in the Mid-Atlantic Region. Since that time, it has grown into a robust event with a focus on regional issues, programming and, of course, networking. APRA is a leading authority and expert on fundraising research and is working with Mid-Atlantic chapters to bring the best speakers and topics to the region. In 2014, a New Researchers Symposium will be held prior to MARC on May 27-28 to provide additional resources and support to research professionals with less than two years of experience.
New education track: Developing Professional Relationships
The newest education track, Developing Professional Relationship, contains programs that assist individuals with strengthening their leadership, problem-solving, communication and management skills with research partners – including information on how to work with other departments, colleagues, etc.
Professionals in the Mid-Atlantic Region Should Attend MARC:
- Prospect Development Professionals
- Relationship Management Professionals
- Campaign Managers
- Vice Presidents
- Advancement Services Professionals
- Directors of Advancement
- Frontline Fundraisers
- Other Nonprofit Professionals Who Are Interested in Enhancing their Fundraising Outreach
MARC Attendees Benefit from:
- Tailored knowledge on issues facing organizations in the Mid-Atlantic region from the profession’s top researchers.
- Participation in low-cost, high-quality training, education and networking to enhance career development and add value to the organization you serve.
- Access to trained staff and researchers who are seeking new employment opportunities.
- Learning and discussing the latest challenges and opportunities among peers.
- Building on your current base of best practices and take away tools to help you implement change at your organization.
- Accessing industry vendors who will showcase solutions in an open and accessible forum.